Author: Ron Graham
1. Hebrews 12:28 says we have received something that cannot be shaken. What?
2. In Isaiah 45:23 what does God say about everybody's knees and tongue?
3. In 1Thessalonians 5:16, what are we to do always?
4. In Acts 8:18, the Holy Spirit was bestowed by what means?
5. Colossians 1:13 speaks of two kingdoms. What two kingdoms?
6. In John 17:21, Jesus prays that believers may be like he and his Father. In what way?
7. In Colossians 2:14, what was figuratively nailed to what?
8. In Isaiah 7:14 a virgin is going to do something significant. What?
9. Psalm 78:4 instructs us to tell praises of God to someone. To whom?
10. In Mark 12:10 something happened to a figurative stone. What?
11. According to Leviticus 22:21, what must a sacrifice be for God to accept it?
12. 1John 1:8-10 has a statement made by one who is self deceived and who makes God a liar. What is it?
13. 1 John 2:1 names one who is our Advocate with the Father. Who is this helper?
14. In Isaiah 55:8-9, the Lord declares that something is higher than something. What?
15. Revelation 22:18-19 forbids those who hear God's word to do something to them. What?
16. Isaiah 66:1 represents something as God's throne, and something as his footstool. What are they?
17. Romans 8:1 names something of which Christians have none. What is it?
18. Jeremiah 6:16 and 18:15 tells us to ask for something, walk in it, and not stumble from it. What?
19. Matthew 7:5 tells the hypocrite to do something about his eye. What should he do and why?
20. 2nd Corinthians 8:2 reflects a paradox in the experiences and the attitudes of the Macedonian churches. Can you explain?
21. 1 Corinthians 15:54-55 quotes prophecies to be fulfilled at the second coming of Christ. What are they about?
22. Romans 11:33 speaks of things deep, unfathomable, unsearchable. What things?
23. John 20:30-31 states John's purpose in recording miracles of Jesus. What was John's purpose?
24. James 2:24 uses the term "faith only". What does he say about it?
25. Acts 2:38 has two commandments. What are they, and what are the promised results of obeying them?
26. 1st John 5:3 names a characteristic not present in God's commandments. What characteristic?
27. 2nd Chronicles 15:2 contrasts seeking the Lord and forsaking him. What happens in each case?
28. Matthew 5:10-12 says, "Rejoice and be glad". Who is being addressed and why should they rejoice?
29. Romans 12:18 says we should do a certain thing as far as possible. What is it?
30. Revelation 22:13 describes Jesus as the Alpha and the Omega. What does this mean?