Author: Ron Graham
1. John 1:1 says, "In the beginning was the Word." What else does the verse say about the Word?
2. 2Peter 3:10 mentions a thief. In what connection?
3. Hebrews 10:1 mentions a shadow. In what connection?
4. Romans 8:26 tells us that the Holy Spirit helps our weaknesses. How?
5. Psalm 32:1-2 starts with the words, "How blessed is he..." Whom does this describe?
6. Colossians 3:15-17 says we are called to peace, and peace should rule in our hearts. What attitude will allow peace to rule?
7. 1 Corinthians 6:11 says three things happened, through the name of Christ, and in God's Spirit, to people who were once unrighteous. What three things?
8. 1 Peter 1:3 says we have been born again. To what, and through what, does he say we have been born again?
9. Zechariah 6:12-13 mentions the name of one who would build the temple of the Lord and rule on his throne. What is the name?
10. Hebrews 1:1-2 compares how God used to speak long ago to the patriarchs, with how God speaks nowadays to us. How does God now speak?
11. Hebrews 2:4 shows how God bore witness with the apostles of Christ. How did God bear witness?
12. James 3:1 says that some in the church, who should not be many, receive stricter judgment. Who are they?
13. 1Peter 4:10 shows how each person's gifts should be employed. How?
14. Ephesians 5:16 encourages an attitude toward time, and gives a reason. What is encouraged, and what reason is given?
15. Romans 12:4-5 speaks of many in one, and not all the same. In what connection?
16. Matthew 24:35 records that Jesus said something "will not pass away". What did Jesus say will not pass away?
17. Daniel 9:24 speaks of a period of weeks determined for the people of Jerusalem. How many weeks?
18. Romans 3:23 says something about everyone being short. What is said?
19. Psalm 22:1 begins with some words that Jesus uttered on the cross. What are these words?
20. 1Peter 3:21 says something about a good conscience. What is the statement?
21. Philippians 1:21 says that something would be gain for Paul. What?
22. Colossians 1:21-23 tells Christians to continue in something and not move away from it. What?
23. 1Corinthians 10:13 says there is something that God won't let happen to a Christian. What will God not allow?
24. 2Peter 1:21 tells how every true prophet of God spoke. How and how not?
25. Matthew 18:22 gives the number of times, figuratively speaking, that we must be willing to forgive. What is the figure?
26. Psalm 6:8 says, "Depart from me!" Whom is the Psalmist addressing?
27. Genesis 6:8 says that Noah found something and Genesis 6:22 says that Noah did something. What did Noah find, and what did he do?
28. Isaiah 29:13-14 tells of people who honoured and served God with their lips. But something was wrong. What?
29. 2Peter 2:20-22 likens apostasy to the acts of a dog and a pig. What do these animals do?
30. Revelation 22:21 is the Bible's benediction, summing up the intent and content of the whole Bible. What does this benediction say?