Author: Ron Graham
1. In Galatians 3:29 the word "seed" is used (in the sense of offspring or descendants). In what connection?
2. In John 1:12, people who receive Jesus the Word are given a certain power or right. What is it?
3. In 1Thessalonians 5:22, Christians are told to abstain. What are they to abstain from?
4. In Romans 6:18,22 Christians are said to have been set free, only to become enslaved. Explain.
5. James 4:12 says there is one Lawgiver and Judge. It mentions two contrasting things our Judge is able to do. What are they?
6. In 1Corinthians 13:1, a noisy gong is mentioned. In what connection?
7. In John 6:39, What does Jesus say he will do with all that God has given him?
8. In Psalm 112:1 we are encouraged to delight in what we fear. Explain
9. Jeremiah 8:20 says, "Havest is past, and summer is ended" but something was still waiting to be done. What?
10. Hosea 4:6 laments, "My people are destroyed..." What was the reason?
11. Romans 6:23 speaks of wages and a free gift. In what connection?
12. In Hebrews 5:11-12, the Christians are given a hearing assessment. What is the assessment?
13. 1John 4:10,19 tells us in the simplest terms why we love God. Why do we love God?
14. Jude verse 3 tells us to contend earnestly for something. For what?
15. In 3John verse 4, John tells us what gives him his greatest joy. What?
16. In John 3:3, Jesus says that you cannot see the kingdom of heaven unless something happens to you. What?
27. In John 14:15 Jesus says in part, "If you love me..." Finish off the sentence
18. Psalm 95:7-8 says in part, "Today if you will hear his voice do not..." What should you not do?
19. Genesis 6:9 tells us what sort of man Noah was. What is said of Noah?
20. In Deuteronomy 25:15, God insists that something must be full and just. What?
21. According to 1 Peter 5:4, when the Chief Shepherd appears, what will we receive?
22. In Genesis 2:18 God said something was not good for man. What?
23. Hebrews9:12-14 mentions goats, calves, and bulls. In what connection?
24. Hebrews 6:18-19 mentions an anchor. What is this anchor?
25. In Matthew 24:1-2 Jesus said, "Not one stone shall remain upon another". What was he referring to?
26. Ananias commanded Saul, "Arise and be baptized... calling on the name of the Lord" (Acts 22:16). What would Saul accomplish by doing this?
27. Isaiah 40:8 says, "The grass withers, and the flower fades..." What is contrasted to this?
28. Mark 8:36-37 talks about profit and loss. Explain
29. In 3John verse 2, something is said about Gaius’s soul. What?
30. Philippians 3:20 speaks of citizenship. What does it say?