Author: Ron Graham
1. In James 5:16, concerning sin, what are we encouraged to do to, and for, one another?
2. Which king, according to 2Kings 21:1-6, sacrificed his son to the starry hosts?
3. What do Proverbs 22:17 and 23:12 tell us to do with our ears and our minds?
4. According to Judges 15:15-16, how many men did Samson kill with the jawbone of a donkey?
5. In Matthew 7:24, Jesus speaks of a wise man who built his house upon a rock. Who is compared to him?
6. According to James 2:13, what triumphs over judgment?
7. In 1Corinthians 6:20, we find the words 'glorify your body' but a word is missing. Correct the quote.
8. According to Judges 7:19, how many men were in Gideon's army when it was victorious?
9. According to 2Kings 18:1-4, which king smashed the bronze serpent Moses had made?
10. What does James 5:20, declare will be covered when a sinner is turned from his error?
11. James 2:24 speaks of faith alone. What does James say?
12. James 1:6 likens someone to the surf of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. Who is like that?
13. How does Ephesians 3:20 compare what God can do with what we think he can do?
14. Name the queen who came to visit Solomon. (1Kings 10:1-2)
15. Philippians 3:21 uses the words 'power' and 'transform'. In what connection?
16. Finish the sentence in Zechariah 12:10 which begins, 'They shall look on me...'
17. Psalm 69:20-21 mentions vinegar. In what connection?
18. Philippians 2:15 speaks of stars in the cosmos or lights in the world. In what connection?
19. According to Hebrews 11:4, what was it that made Abel's sacrifice acceptable, and was lacking in Cain's?
20. Galatians 4:16 shows how you might become someone's enemy by doing the right thing by them. Explain.
21. In John 14:6, Jesus said, 'I am the way...' Finish the sentence
22. In Acts 10:48, what did Peter command his hearers to do in the name of Jesus Christ?
23. In John 7:46, what assessment is made of Jesus as a speaker?
24. In 1Corinthians 14:26, what is the stated purpose of speaking in the public assembly?
25. In 1Corinthians 16:1, what day is commanded for the church collection?
26. In Luke 1:37 an angel used the word 'impossible'. What did the angel say?
27. Matthew 11:28-30 mentions a yoke. In what connection?
28. Isaiah 34:16 says to do something with the book of the Lord. Do what?
29. In Galatians 3:1 Paul uses a surprising adjective to describe the Galatian Christians. What is it?
30. In John 5:28, Jesus said that, at some hour in the future, certain people would hear his voice. Who are these people?