Author: Ron Graham
1. According to 1Peter 3:20, how many survived the flood?
2. According to Galatians 6:8, what will one reap from the Spirit?
3. Which king was a leper? (2Kings 15:1-5)
4. In 1Corinthians 3:6-7, Paul planted, Apollos watered, then what?
5. In 2Corinthians 3:7, something is called 'the ministry of death'. What is referred to?
6. Hebrews 13:4 mentions a bed. In what connection?
7. What could make an angel cursed? (Galatians 1:8)
8. According to 1John 5:13, what can Christians know?
9. How many cities of refuge were appointed for Israel? (Joshua 20:7-9)
10. Matthew 10:29-31 mentions two sparrows. In what connection?
11. According to Galatians 3:7-9, what does it take to be blessed with Abraham?
12. 2Peter 3:1-2 mentions the words spoken beforehand by the prophets, and more lately the words of Christ spoken through the apostles. Which words should we keep in mind?
13. What was the sign of Jonah? (Matthew 12:39-40)
14. According to Jeremiah 23:36, how had the oracle of God been perverted?
15. What does God's word have in common with margarine? (Acts 6:7)
16. In Genesis 2:17, God told Adam and Eve that, if they ate of a certain tree, the same day something bad would happen to them. What?
17. According to 1Corinthians 1:27, how does God put worldly wisdom and power to shame?
18. Matthew 7:15-20 tells how to know false prophets, a wolves in sheep's clothing. How?
19. In Revelation 19:1-2, the populace of heaven gave glory to God. For what reason?
20. What did Jesus preach in Galilee? (Mark 1:14-15)
21. 2Peter 1:16 mentions cunningly devised fables. In what connection?
22. Tell who said, 'How long halt ye between two opinions?' (1Kings 18:21)
23. According to Hebrews 7:26-28, why have the old sacrifices become unnecessary?
24. What did the children of Israel cast behind their backs? (Nehemiah 9:26)
25. Why were the ancient gates and doors to lift up their heads? (Psalm 24:7-10)
26. In 1Corinthians 4:19, Paul said 'I will come to you soon'. But he qualified it with an if. If what?
27. In Hebrews 10:4, the word 'impossible' is used. In what connection?
28. 1Peter 2:9-10 speaks of 'a chosen generation'. Who are these people?
29. In what sense should one become like a little child? (Matthew 18:1-4)
30. According to 2Corinthians 7:1, what do God's promises lead us to complete and perfect?