Author: Ron Graham
1. What instrument do Christians use to make melody, as an accompaniament to their worship in song? (Ephesians 5:19)
2. Supply the missing word: “But now abide faith, hope, and ----.” (1Corinthians 13:13)
3. Hebrews 13:8 mentions yesterday and today. In what connection?
4. According to Psalm 14:1, what has the fool said in his heart?
5. Unjumble: “By one Spirit we were all ZPAIDEBT into one body” (1Corinthians 12:13).
6. How does Paul compare our “inner man” with our “outer man”? (2 Corinthians 4:16)
7. According to Proverbs 15:1, what turns away anger and what stirs it up?
8. What is opposite to, and beyond comparison with, our “momentary light affliction” (2Corinthians 4:17)?
9. In which nations were people to be made disciples of Christ (Matthew 28:19)?
10. What was the foremost commandment in God's law (Mark 12:28-30)?
11. When Pilate was judging Jesus, what was the crowd shouting (Mark 15:12-14)?
12. In Revelation 22:13, Jesus describes himself as the Alpha and the Omega. What did he mean?
13. According to Isaiah 30:18, what is the Lord longing to do?
14. What, though like scarlet, will be as white as snow (Isaiah 1:18)?
15. What was God going to lay in Zion? (Isaiah 28:16)
16. In Romans 12:1 what does Paul tell us to do with our fleshly bodies?
27. In Acts 10:34, talking to a gathering in the home of Cornelius, what did Peter say that he understood with certainly?
18. When Peter and John were going up to the temple at Jerusalem, who was sitting at the gate? (Acts 3:1-2)
19. Genesis 6:10 tells us that Noah had three sons. Who were they?
20. Genesis 11:1 mentions language and words. In what connection?
21. According to Hebrews 7:11-14, the old priesthood was descended from which of the sons of Jacob?
22. What is the main task of the high priest, and how did Jesus perform it? (Hebrews 7:26-27)
23. Hebrews 4:12 mentions a two-edged sword. In what connection?
24. How did Isaiah heal Hezekiah's boil? (Isaiah 38:21).
25. Whom should you remember in the days of your youth? (Ecclesiastes 12:1).
26. According to Proverbs 1:7, what is the beginning of knowledge?
27. There’s something you shouldn’t lean on. What is it? (Proverbs 3:5)
28. What did the Psalmist say that God would make known to him? (Psalm 16:11)
29. 2Samuel 21:20 mentions a giant. What was peculiar about him besides his stature?
30. What three gifts are mentioned in Acts 5:31-32?