Author: Ron Graham
How to Search simplybible.com
—Using SiFi our automated clerk
The studies on simplybible.com are indexed not only manually for your eyes, but also in a manner accessible by our robot clerk called SiFi. You suggest a topic and the robot tries to make a list for you.
What does SiFi do?
- SiFi is simplybible.com’s own unique search program.
- It includes a comprehensive index/directory to simplybible.com’s hundreds of pages.
- You can enter a keyword, topic, or short question.
- SiFi attempts to understand your input so as to respond intelligently.
- SiFi will present you with a short list of Bible lessons and a brief explanation of what each lesson is about.
- SiFi might also suggest some cross reference lookups, and make helpful comments.
- SiFi can handle most minor mispellings or typing mistakes.
Where to find SiFi
- At the top of every page above the tabs.
- Again at the bottom of every page just above the site navigator.
How to Use the Slot for Input
- Click or touch the slot —this will clear and reset it.
- Intelligently type one or more words to indicate topics.
- Click or tap GO (or your enter key) to initiate the search.
Tips on What to Enter
- If unsure of spelling, enter all likely spellings in one go.
- The search is not case sensitive —capital letters aren’t necessary, nor is punctuation.
- No need to use any boolean logic —just plain English.
- Short entries work best, especially Bible-related keywords.
- SiFi is not a Bible encyclopedia, but it can answer some Bible questions.
- The bottom slot may already be filled with a suggested topic or keywords.
- If you would like the suggestion processed, click or tap GO.
- You can clear the slot of a suggestion simply by clicking or tapping on it.
Coming Back to This Page
- Click or touch the SiFi logo at left of the input slot .
- The SiFi program was written by, and is maintained by, Ron Graham.
- SiFi — Copyright © Ron Graham 2009, 2018.
- SiFi is definitely not smarter than its creator.
Using Other Search Engines
- SiFi does a good job most of the time, but on occasions you may wish to search all the content of simplybible.com rather than just SiFi’s databases. Below you can search with Google. Or you can go to our instructions on how to enter search terms into most search engines, with the search limited mainly to simplybible.com rather than the whole world.
Search simplybible.com with Google
NOT mobile friendly
Copyright on print