Author: Ron Graham
1. Hebrews 10:31 speaks of a fearful thing to happen to a person. What is this fearful thing?
2. Hebrews 7:14 mentions the tribe of Israel from which Jesus came. Which tribe does Jesus belong to?
3. Titus 3:9 tells us to shun a certain kind of activity. What is this activity that we should avoid?
4. Ephesians 5:19 commands Christians to sing, accompanied by music or melody on a certain instrument. What instrument?
5. Acts 2:1 mentions a special religious festival day for the Jewish people. What is the name of this day?
6. Acts 17:7 records an accusation made against Christians. What were they accused of?
7. Romans 1:16 tells us that Paul was not ashamed. What was it that Paul was not ashamed of?
8. Romans 4:3 and 9 says that Abraham had something which God counted as righteousness. What was it?
9. 2Corinthians 9:7 describes the kind of person God loves. What kind of person does God love?
10. 1Corinthians 10:23-24 improves on doing whatever is lawful or allowable. What is the nobler principle?
11. 2Corinthians 13:5 tells Christians to do something to themselves regarding their faith. Do what?
12. Galatians 5:8-9 uses a figure of speech about how one can disturb many. What is the figure of speech?
13. 1Thessalonians 4:16 says that one day the Lord will descend from heaven. What sounds will be heard when he does?
14. Jude 1:14-15 quotes an ancient prophecy by the seventh patriarch. What was his name?
15. 3John 1:9 mentions someone who loved to have something. What was his name, and what did he love to have?
16. Hebrews 2:3 asks the rhetorical question, "How shall we escape?" How shall we escape if we do what?
17. Titus 2:4-5 shows how young wives should act toward their husbands. How should they treat their husbands?
18. Titus 3:14 states what Christians should learn to engage in. What is it, and what is its purpose?
19. 1 Corinthians 15:9 gives Paul's opinion of himself as an apostle. How did he see himself and why?
20. 1Corinthians 14:22 designates something as a sign to unbelievers. What is this sign to unbelievers?
21. Revelation 4:10-11 is a doxology (word of praise to God) by twentyfour elders in heaven. What did they say?
22. In Genesis 1:9-10 God commanded something to be gathered together, then he assigned a name to what was gathered. What name?
23. In 1st Timothy 1:15-16 Paul says he is chief. Chief of whom?
24. In Malachi 2:15-16, God says that he hates something. What does God hate?
25. In Jeremiah 31:31-32, God was going to make something new. What was this new thing?
26. In Luke 23:50-53, a man wraps something in a linen cloth. What was it, where did he put it, and who was he?
27. In Acts 20:28, God purchases something. What was it, and what was its price?
28. In 1 Corinthians 12:5-7, there is one Lord but a variety of what?
29. In Acts 8:38-39, a man went on his way doing what? Who was he, and what had he just done before going on his way?
30. In 2Timothy 3:16, something is said to be profitable for teaching. What is it? (Full description please)