Author: Ron Graham
1. In Philippians 1:9 Paul prayed that something would happen to love. What?
2. In Philippians 3:13 Paul said he was forgetting something. What was he forgetting?
3. In 1John 2:18, what does John tell us with regard to the antichrist?
4. Daniel 2:35 mentions four metals of which the great image was composed in Nebuchadnezzar's dream. What are the four metals?
5. In 1Corinthians 11:28, one is to do something to oneself before one eats and drinks of the Lord's Supper. What should one do to oneself?
6. In Amos 2:12, a sin was committed against people called Nazirites. What was the sin?
7. 1Peter 3:21 says that something now saves us. What saves us?
8. In 1Timothy 6:12, Timothy had done something good in the presence of many witnesses. What did he do?
9. 1Timothy 1:10-11 shows where sound doctrine comes from. This verse speaks of "sound doctrine according to" what
10. In Matthew 4:4 Jesus says that man shall not live by bread alone. What does man need to live by?
11. In Mark 16:17-20 Jesus speaks of deadly poison not hurting those who drink it. In what connection?
12. In Luke 3:21-22, a voice came out of Heaven. What did the voice say?
13. In John 6:67-68 Simon Peter said, "Lord to whom shall we go but you?" What did Peter say next?
14. In Acts 20:7 the disciples gathered together. On what day and for what purpose did they gather?
15. 2Corinthians 13:12 and Romans 16:16 describe a form of Christian greeting. What is it?
16. Romans 14:21 mentions drinking wine. In what connection?
17. 1Corinthians 15:16-19 says that if a certain thing is untrue then Christians are, of all people, most miserable. If what is untrue?
18. Romans 8:28 says what God does for those who love God and answer his call. What does God do for them?
19. Daniel 12:13 promises Daniel that something would happen to him after his death. What?
20. Romans 14:17-19 states the sort of things one should strive for in the kingdom of God. What things?
21. 2Peter 3:5-7 mentions earth, fire, and water. In what connection?
22. In Romans 6:3-4 it says that we have been buried. What is it talking about?
23. In Matthew 16:23 Jesus said to Peter, "Get behind me Satan!" What did he mean?
24. Psalm 127:3-5 speaks figuratively of a quiver full of arrows. What does this represent?
25. In Matthew 24:24, Jesus warns of false Christs and false prophets. What would they do, and why?
26. In Matthew 24:12 Jesus said that "the love of many will grow". But what word is missing from that quote?
27. Romans 10:17 shows how faith comes into being. How?
28. Hebrews 10:25 says some Christians have a bad habit. What is it?
29. Titus 3:10 shows how the church should deal with a divisive person. How?
30. Hebrews 4:13 talks about God’s eyesight. What does it say?