Author: Ron Graham
1. James 3:15 states the first quality of wisdom from above. What is it?
2. According to Acts 2:41, how many were baptized on the day of Pentecost?
3. According to Genesis 17:17, how old was Sarah when promised a child?
4. James 2:23 tells us what title Abraham was given because he believed. What was that title?
5. According to Luke 17:15-17, how many lepers did Jesus cleanse of whom only one returned to say thanks?
6. How many baptisms does Ephesians 4:5 say there are in Christianity?
7. Which king said, 'Will God really dwell on earth?' (1Kings 8:22,27)
8. Luke 9:62, in a figure of speech, mentions a plough. Quote what is said.
9. In Acts 18:26, what did Priscilla and her husband do for Apollos?
10. How many deacons were chosen in Jerusalem after complaints? (Acts 6:1-3)
11. Name the sister who served in the church at Cenchrea. (Romans 16:1)
12. According to Romans 11:1, what tribe of Israel did Paul belong to?
13. Proverbs 1:7 tells us the beginning of knowledge. What is it?
14. Zechariah 2:10 tells the daughter of Zion to sing for joy and be glad. Why?
15. 1Samuel 17:4,49-50 tells of a giant who was killed by a pebble. What was his name?
16. Name the sect whose false doctrines troubled the churches in Asia. (Revelation 2:15)
17. According to Acts 8:21-22, what should a Christian do who has sinned and whose heart is not right with God?
18. 1Corinthians 6:20 says that we have been bought with a price. So what should we do?
19. In Ruth 1:16, a young woman said, 'Your people shall be my people, and your God my God'. Who was she and where did she come from?
20. Revelation 1:9 names the island on which John saw the visions of Revelation. What was the island’s name?
21. By what, according to Luke 21:19, do we win our souls?
22. John 3:5 mentions water. In what connection?
23. Psalm 133:1 says that something is good and pleasant. What?
24. Isaiah 6:8 records that someone said to God, 'Here am I, send me!' Who said that?
25. James 4:17 shows how sin can be connected to knowing what is good. Explain.
26. Tell who said, according to Acts 26:28, 'Almost you persuade me to be a Christian'
27. Tell who said, according to Matthew 27:54, 'Truly, this was the Son of God!'
28. Tell who said, according to Matthew 4:3-4, 'Man shall not live by bread alone...'
29. In Acts 16:14, what was Lydia’s attitude towards Paul’s message?
30. In Exodus 32:26, someone asked, 'Who is on the Lord’s side?' What was his name?