Author: Ron Graham
Quizzes and Puzzles
This page continues to study Matthew chapter 6 and the Sermon on the Mount. Here are more Bible puzzles and quizzes for your enjoyment in learning.
This crossword is based on Matthew chapter 6. Most of the words in the puzzle are used in the chapter.
|C R O S S W O R D|
|By Ron Graham (C) 2013|
1. We should seek this quality of God.
2. To God be the -----.
3. Your ---- be done on earth.
5. God does this if we do it too.
7. When we forgive we have fewer.
1. Solomon didn't wear these.
4. Seek first God's -------.
6. The ----- and the glory.
8. Whose is the kingdom?
9. Something God has that we must hallow .
10. Lilies of the field might grow here.
11. God does this in the secret place.
12. What God can forgive.
1A=rags, 2D=glory, 3D=will, 4A=kingdom, 5D=forgives, 6A=power, 7D=enemies, 8AGod’s, 9A=name, 10A=vale, 11A=sees, 12a=sins.
2 Quick Quest
Which of these "do not" statements are commandments for us? (Matthew 6) Answer YES or NO for each.
1. Do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.”
2. Do not use meaningless repetitions.
3. Do not be anxious about tomorrow
4. Do not lead us into temptation.
5. Do not forgive men their trespasses.
(1) YES, (2) YES, (3) YES, (4) NO, (5) NO.
3 A-E-I-O-U, a Puzzle to Do
In this puzzle, the words represent various characteristics of the Lord’s example prayer. But the vowels A-E-I-O-U have been replaced with X. Can you work out the words?
P L X X S X N G X T H X X G H T F X L X C L X X R R X B X H X M B L X R S N X P S X N C X R X X X F C H X L D L X K X T F F S X M P L X X S L H
Humble, Sincere, Clear, Natural, Brief, Simple, Child-like, Thoughtful, Unselfish, Respectful, Pleasing (to God).