Author: Ron Graham
1. What is the last word in the Old Testament?
2. Who is the last named prophet in the Old Testament? (Malachi 4:5)
3. According to Matthew 11:13-14, who was the Elijah to come prophesied in the Old Testament?
4. What earthly use are angels? (Hebrews 1:14)
5. Which king was cured by a poultice of figs? (2Kings 20:1-7)
6. Titus 1:16 says that some people profess to know God, yet really deny him. In what way?
7. According to Acts 10:9-16, how many times was the net of creatures let down in Peter's vision?
8. Which king was the last king in northern Israel? (2Kings 18:10-12)
9. According to Daniel 3:16-18, What did Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego refuse to do?
10. According to Romans 6:4-5, what is the likeness of Christ's death?
11. What does Ephesians 2:10 say was foreordained or 'prepared beforehand' by God?
12. For what purpose was man created? (Acts 17:26-27)
13. Psalm 119:105 mentions a lamp and a path. In what connection?
14. Genesis 21:3-5 mentions 8 days and 100 years. In what connection?
15. Which did Deuteronomy 17:14-20 forbid the king to do --add, subtract, multiply, or divide?
16. 1Corinthians 6:15 mentions a harlot. In what connection?
17. In Revelation 20:12-15, a certain lake is mentioned. What lake?
18. The Philippian jailor (Acts 16:33) believed in Christ. So did his household. How long was their baptism delayed?
19. Colossians 2:8 mentions philosophy. In what connection?
20. In 2Corinthians 9:15, how does Paul describe the gift of God?
21. Finish this sentence from Hebrews 13:6, 'The Lord is my helper...'
22. James 4:14 answers the question 'What is your life?' What is the answer?
23. 2Peter 3:8 mentions a thousand years. In what connection?
24. What did James say had gone rusty? (James 5:3)
25. Tell who said, 'He must increase, but I must decrease' (John 3:26-30)
26. According to 1Corinthians 8:1, what must accompany knowledge, and why?
27. Acts 2:24 says something was impossible. What was impossible?
28. What is the rainbow a sign of? (Genesis 9:9-17)
29. Tell who said, 'Lord to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.' (John 6:68)
30. In Galatians 4:20, Paul expresses his feelings about the Galatians. What were his feelings?