Author: Ron Graham
1. Ecclesiastes 5:2 advises us about any utterance we make before God. What is the advice?
2. Daniel 7:18 makea a prophecy about God’s saints. What is the prophecy?
3. In 1John 3:11, what is the "message which you have heard from the beginning"?
4. 1Peter 4:11 tells "whoever speaks" in service to God to do what?
5. In Titus 2:13 we are told to look for something. What?
6. 1Timothy 3:15 mentions a pillar. In what connection?
7. The first word in Ephesians 5:25 is "Husbands". What are the next three words?
8. In Matthew 12:36-37 Jesus says something about our careless words. What ?
9. Romans 5:12 says why spiritual death spread to all men. Why did it?
10. What reason does Galatians 6:9 give for continuing to do good in the face of adversity?
11. According to Matthew 22:30, what will Christians be like in the resurrection?
12. In Romans 5:5 there is something that Christian hope does not do. What does hope not do?
13. In John 8:32 Jesus says, "You shall know the truth..." Finish the statement.
14. Ephesians 1:13 says, "You were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise". After doing what?
15. In Colossians 4:5, what is said about our conduct toward outsiders?
16. What reason does Matthew 26:28 give for the shedding of Christ’s blood?
17. According to Romans 1:17, what is revealed in the gospel?
18. In John 10:27, Jesus says three things about his sheep. What three things?
19. In 1Thessalonians 4:9-10 the brethren are urged to "excel still more". In what particularly?
20. 1Timothy 2:4 reveals God’s desire. What does God desire?
21. In Mark 7:13 some people were invalidating God’s word. How?
22. In Acts 20:32, we are commended to the word of God’s grace. Why?
23. In John 12:32-33 Jesus said, "And I, if I be lifted up..." Finish the sentence.
24. Mark 10:45 mentions a ransom. Describe it.
25. According to 1Timothy 3:6, why should a new convert not be appointed as an elder?
26. James 4:14 says there is something that we do not know. What don't we know?
27. James 1:5 tells us what to do if we lack wisdom. What should we do?
28. In Luke 6:31, Jesus states the rule by which we should treat others. What is the rule?
29. Philippians 4:19 shows what God will supply us. What will God supply?
30. In Nehemiah 8:1 and 8, two terms describe the same law. What two terms?